What You'll Get
- $25 for one standard-class ticket for a train ride and concert (up to $59 value)
- $55 for one first-class ticket for a train ride and concert (up to $119 value)
- Valid on concert trains Saturday, June 24 through Sunday, August 27
- Click to see the full concert schedule.
Mountain Rails Live
The Mountain Rails Live concert series is their idea of a perfect Colorado summer day by combining train rides with live music performances. This mountaintop concert site is designed to perfectly complement the natural acoustics of a natural meadow amphitheater powered by clean Rocky Mountain sun and wind.
- What you’ll do: hop aboard the Rio Grande Scenic Railroad train on a journey that ascends 9,400 feet to Fir Summit Amphitheater, an outdoor concert venue off the grid. Before the show starts, hot BBQ and local craft beers are available for purchase. After a two-hour performance, a relaxing return ride completes the day.
- What you’ll see: sweeping majestic views of the Rocky Mountains, complete with flora, fauna, and fresh air. Even bears have been known to make an appearance!
- What you’ll hear: twangy banjos, guitars, and memorable hits from classic country and bluegrass acts
- What makes it so unique: it’s the only train and concert venue in Colorado
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 28, 2017. Limit 8/person. Reservation required to ensure class availability on date of choice; call 877-726-7245 to confirm and ensure availability. Redeem on day of event for a ticket by presenting voucher at the venue box office. It is recommended to arrive 45-minutes prior to departure for boarding. Train leaves promptly at 10:30 a.m. on day of event. Food and beverage not included; bring separate form of payment for purchase. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Valid only for standard class or first class seating as purchased. Not all ticket prices are the same; tickets are based on availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.