Ferocious sharks, playful sea lions, and more swim around guests during a highly immersive experience that mimics the ocean’s deep
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
See all reviews
2 ratings2 reviews
We had such an amazing time. Lot's of information. The best part was experiencing all of this with my little ones
1 ratings1 reviews
Great experience! Great staff! Definitely going back!
4 ratings3 reviews1 photos
This was a good experience to learn about the ocean & its inhabitants. I like that we learned about how plastic pollution is killing the wildlife & what to do to help. The gift shop was also very nice. There were educational toys as well as t shirts & stuffed animals. The only reason I didnt give it 5 stars was b/c it was too short for the price & the tour guide lacked enthusiasm & looked annoyed.
1 ratings1 reviews
It was short tour but if you are an ocean lover! You will have fun. Take kids that are older. I would say 7+ to fully enjoy the experience.
2 ratings2 reviews
2 ratings1 reviews
It was amazing!! The kids enjoy this event very much. It provided a mixture of hands on activity, visual and audio curiosity. Would love to go again.
6 ratings4 reviews
It is a little expensive... But so well done! The amazing things one can learn... see... and reflect on! Tho no real fish, upon departing you will leave feeling like you have seen them thanks to to the large screens and the expert photos of National Geographic! And the lounge area after it all... A glass of wine, jazz music and more big screens! Nice finish!
5 ratings2 reviews
We had an awesome experience. I would recommend this event to everyone. Its entertaining and educational.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: Vouchers are valid through 12/31/20
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 13+; child tickets valid for customers ages 3–12.
- Children ages 2 and under do not require a ticket to enter.
National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- An Underwater Adventure: Take the dive on a journey underneath the Pacific Ocean over one incredible night, where you’ll be immersed in a beautiful blue world. Instead of taking animals out of their homes, Encounter’s groundbreaking technology brings you to theirs.
- Immerse Yourself: Guests will escape the jaws of a humpback whale, laugh through a kelp forest maze, light up a luminous coral reef, play with mischievous sea lions and much more, all without getting wet.
- Multi-Sensory Experience: The walk-through experience uses special effects to bring the ocean to life and let you see, feel and hear what it’s like to be a sea creature.
- Real-Life Experts: In Exploration Hall, visitors hear riveting tales from National Geographic ocean photographers and deep-sea explorers, who plumb the ocean’s depths in the name of science, as well as enjoy ocean gaming challenges.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2020. Not valid through April 13. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office or online for advanced reservation; online redemption not available until at least one hour after purchase. Must exchange voucher for a reserved entrance time admission ticket by exchanging voucher upon arrival for next available entry time during operating hours. Limited availability per entry time; visit natgeoencounter.com for operating hours and private event closures. Weekends and federal holidays may have limited immediate availability upon arrival and a later entry time will be given. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Encounter is ADA accessible, for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-308-1337. Ticket value includes all fees. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.