Ferocious sharks, playful sea lions, and more swim around guests during a highly immersive experience that mimics the ocean’s deep
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Vouchers are valid through 12/31/20
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 13+; child tickets valid for customers ages 3–12.
- Children ages 2 and under do not require a ticket to enter.
National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- An Underwater Adventure: Take the dive on a journey underneath the Pacific Ocean over one incredible night, where you’ll be immersed in a beautiful blue world. Instead of taking animals out of their homes, Encounter’s groundbreaking technology brings you to theirs.
- Immerse Yourself: Guests will escape the jaws of a humpback whale, laugh through a kelp forest maze, light up a luminous coral reef, play with mischievous sea lions and much more, all without getting wet.
- Multi-Sensory Experience: The walk-through experience uses special effects to bring the ocean to life and let you see, feel and hear what it’s like to be a sea creature.
- Real-Life Experts: In Exploration Hall, visitors hear riveting tales from National Geographic ocean photographers and deep-sea explorers, who plumb the ocean’s depths in the name of science, as well as enjoy ocean gaming challenges.