SNL veteran applies his dry absurdity to topics as trivial as pop culture and as daunting as the specter of mortality
What You'll Get
- Seating: mezzanine sections 208–210; floor sections 101–102
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him: He’s the Saturday Night Live veteran who rose to prominence as anchor of Weekend Update for three years.
- His comic style: Possessing a voice that bridges absolutely sincerity with unrelenting sarcasm, he has perfected the art of grounding the absurd in the real world, effortlessly moving between topics as trivial as pop culture and as daunting as the specter of mortality.
- His recent work: He’s hosted his own acclaimed podcast, served as a judge on NBC’s Last Comic Standing, can be seen on Netflix’s half-hour talk show, Norm Macdonald Has A Show, and can be heard on Fox’s The Orville as the gelatin-like alien and engineer, Yaphit
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.