- $19.50 for one ticket for seating in side or rear orchestra (up to $55.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Octonauts Live!
- Meet The Octonauts: The Octonauts are an underwater exploration team consisting of eight animal adventurers. They live in an undersea base—The Octopod—and they go on many adventures thanks to their fleet of aquatic vehicles.
- Where they come from: the minds of Vicki Wong and Michael Murphy, creators of The Octonauts book series. Their stories have also been transformed into a wildly popular British children’s TV series, which debuted in 2010.
- What to expect: The Octonauts have never hit the stage in the U.S., so expect Captain Barnacles, Lieutenant Kwazii, and the rest of the crew to dazzle Octo-Cadets with an exciting show jam-packed with undersea adventures and sing-a-longs.
When it opened in 1927, the Florida Theatre was the largest of 15 cinemas in downtown Jacksonville. Today, it's the city's last surviving vestige of that era's iconic architecture. Designed by New Yorker R.E. Hall and Jacksonvillian Roy Benjamin, the venue is a prime example of the Mediterranean Revival style, with a ceiling covered in glittering stars and a six-story proscenium arch. And even as the entertainment industry shifted towards television, the Florida Theatre survived by hosting interactive game nights and concerts from underground artists, including Elvis Presley. The space was renovated In the early 1980s, and today it returns to its entertaining roots by hosting live events and classic film screenings.