More than 100 types of craft beers, German cuisine, and live music at annual celebratory event
What You'll Get
- $19 for one general-admission ticket with one commemorative beer mug and 12 tastings (up to $25 value)
- $35 for two general-admission tickets with two commemorative beer mugs and 12 tastings each (up to $50 value)
- $59 for four general-admission tickets with four commemorative beer mugs and 12 tastings each (up to $100 value)
Oktoberfest In La Grange
- The Beer: more than 100 types of craft beer, many of them German-inspired (think weiss beer, märzenbier, and doppelbocks)
- The Food: samples that look straight out of Bavaria, such as schnitzel, sausages, noodles, and more.
- The Festivities: live music from local bands
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2016. Limit 2/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.