The Orem Owlz celebrate their 10th-anniversary season with a summer of home games at Home of the Owlz
About This Deal
- $24 for an Orem Owlz game package for two ($53 value)
- Where: Home of the Owlz
- Seating: premium seating
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Each Package Includes
- Two tickets for premium seating ($12 value each)
- Two hot dogs ($6 value each)
- Two soft drinks ($6 value each)
- One funnel fry ($5 value)
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Ogden Raptors on Sunday, June 29, at 4 p.m.
- Against the Missoula Osprey on Sunday, July 13, at 4 p.m.
- Against the Billings Mustangs on Sunday, August 17, at 4 p.m.
- Against the Idaho Falls Chukars on Sunday, August 24, at 4 p.m.
When the Owlz kick off the 2014 season in mid-June, they will celebrate their 10th anniversary in Orem. The three-time Pioneer-League champs failed the make the playoffs last season, but their winning record put them just shy of a postseason berth and a gold star on their player report cards. These home games, including one against the reigning-champion Idaho Falls Chukars, give the Owlz a chance to prove themselves as playoff contender once again.
As a rookie-level affiliate of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, the Owlz were once named the Angels themselves. When they moved to Orem in 2005 they changed their name and won a league championship in the process. In their first five years in Orem, the teams of young prospects went on to bring home three championships. Games are played at the Utah Valley University baseball field, an intimate facility with clear sight lines and kids entertainment that includes a bounce house and carnival games.