Visitors expand their knowledge and boost innate creativity while exploring exhibitions such as Tinker Tank or Science on a Sphere
What You'll Get
- One Adult Admission
- One Youth Admision
- One Child Admission
- Family Admission for 4: Two Adults and Two Youth/Child tickets
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2018. Notwithstanding other language in the Fine Print, this voucher is redeemable only for event and holds no value after expiration. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher redeemable at any ticket booth except Express and Membership. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Pacific Science Center
Ignite your curiosity at Pacific Science Center. Discover ground-breaking virtual reality technology, experience new species in the Tropical Butterfly House, celebrate the latest in scientific research, travel out of this world during a planetarium show and more. New discoveries for all ages, every day.
- Permanent Mainstay: View educational and interactive demonstrations of atmospheric processes at Science On a Sphere, a six-foot sphere that shows projections and satellite imagery from NASA.
- Expert Knowledge: Explore cutting-edge research from leading local organizations and chat with scientists themselves.
- Don't Miss: The Tropical Butterfly House boasts 4,000 square feet of free-flying butterflies and colorful flowers in a warm and sunny environment year round.
- Hands-On Experiments: In Tinker Tank, kids can launch rockets, experiment with hydraulics, experience the power of earthquakes and much more in this innovative, design workspace.
- Pro Tip: The Willard Smith Planetarium is free for all visitors, but you still need to pick up a ticket before entering.