Alternative-metal quartet behind the smash hits “Blurry” and “She Hates Me” deliver a set of vitriolic grunge classics
About This Deal
- Seating: General admission
- Must purchase vouchers in the same transaction to sit together.
- Must present printed voucher at venue box office
Puddle of Mudd
- How They Go Their Name: The band’s first practice space was by a Missouri River levy, which often forced them to walk through puddles of what Missourians call “mudd.”
- Their Breakthrough Album: 2001’s Come Clean spawned three radio hits in “Control,” “Blurry,” and “She Hates Me,” the latter of which was the ASCAP’s most played song of 2002.
- Their Success Over the Years: They’ve sold more than seven million albums worldwide and unleashed a stream of No. 1 hits on the Billboard Mainstream Rock chart throughout the 2000s. Singer Wes Scantin also made it onto Hit Parader’s Top 100 Heavy Metal Vocalists.
- Their Latest: Welcome to Galvania (2019)