What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for main floor seating (up to $33 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Their story: Killer Queen formed in 1993, and their first public shows were at London University—just like the actual Queen 21 years prior. Back then, the band was billed as Closet Queen, but they officially became Killer in 1995.
- Their success: Two years into their existence, Killer Queen secured residency in London’s Strand Theatre and attracted nationwide BBC coverage. Today, they continue to tour all over the world.
- What to expect: A dazzling recreation of a Queen concert driven by lead man Patrick Myers, whose ability to replicate Freddy Mercury’s showmanship and vocals is downright mesmerizing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.