General Admission Lawn:
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $42.50 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $42.50 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 4–9 (up to $60.60 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 4–9 (up to $60.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rascal Flatts: Rhythm & Roots Tour
- Number of Rascal Flatts top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Number of No. 1 songs: 15
- Other big numbers: they’ve sold more than 22.8 million albums, more than 29 million digital downloads, and more than 9 million concert tickets
- Most notable country credentials: more than 40 ACM, CMA, ACA, AMA, and People’s Choice Awards; membership in the Grand Ole Opry
- Biggest hit: “Life Is A Highway”
- Kelsea Ballerini: A Knoxville, Tennessee native with a country-pop sound, including the hit songs “Love Me Like You Mean It” and “Dibs.” The singer was named one of CMT’s “Next Women of Country” and earned a Twitter shout-out from Taylor Swift.
- Chris Lane: The singer draws upon his country music, pop, and R&B influences for songs such as “Fix” from the eponymous EP. The North Carolina native has performed in over 500 shows to date.
PNC Music Pavilion
707 Pavilion Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28262