What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $35 value)
- Featuring a five song set with members of the Louisville Orchestra
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her Sound: Take the soul-stirring growl of Nina Simone in one hand, hold the country twang of Patsy Cline in the other, then start clapping. The resulting sound straddles the line between soul and Appalachian bluegrass.
- Why She Might Look Familiar: She took home a Grammy Award in 2011 for her work with the Carolina Chocolate Drops.
- Where to Begin: 2013 at Another Day, Another Time, a concert inspired by the Coen brothers’ Inside Llewyn Davis. Here Rhiannon stole the show with a performance of Odetta’s “Water Boy” that contained, as the New York Times put it, “the fervor of a spiritual, the yips of a folk holler, and the sultry insinuation of the blues.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.