The slam-dunk is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse kicks a field goal. See high-flying hoops action with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Saint Louis Billikens men's basketball game
- Where: Chaifetz Arena
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles on Thursday, November 21, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Bowling Green Falcons on Saturday, November 23, at 7 p.m.
- $18.50 for upper-level side seating (a $37 value)
- $12 for upper-level corner seating (a $25 value)
- $8 for upper-level end seating (a $17 value)
The Scouting Report
The 2012–13 season was a banner campaign for the Billikens men's team, as they parlayed a 28–7 record into an Atlantic 10 championship title and a second-consecutive trip to the NCAA Tournament's third round. Last year's success means high expectations for the Billikens, and they have met them so far in the 2013–2014 campaign. The team has trounced their first three opponents by an average margin of 20 points, scored 81.7 points per game, and, like a mediocre farmhand, hit nearly half of their attempted field goals. In front of a frenzied home crowd, the Billikens will look to continue their winning ways in showdowns with rivals the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles and the Bowling Green Falcons.
Saint Louis Billikens
The city of Saint Louis may be known as the Gateway to the West, but for many of the nation's premier soccer players, it’s the final destination. That's because, with 10 NCAA Division I championships to their name, the Saint Louis Billikens have built a soccer tradition more lasting than a pair of cleats left to dry in wet cement. While men's soccer may be the Billikens' flagship program, they are a formidable force across a variety of sports, including men's basketball, a program that has made it to the NCAA Tournament eight times.