What You'll Get
- $32 for one ticket and one $10 merchandise credit at Saturday Night Live: The Exhibition (up to $43.75 value)
- When: May 31–July 5
- Where: Premier Exhibitions 5th Avenue
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Hours of Operation:
- Monday–Thursday, 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Friday, 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sunday, 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Last tickets are sold and the last entry into the exhibition is allowed one-hour prior to closing
- Click here for more information
Saturday Night Live: The Exhibition
- Live from New York: it’s the Saturday Night Live interactive exhibit! Here, visitors learn the inner workings of the iconic comedy series.
- We’ve got a great show for you tonight: thanks to a crack team of writers. Learn about their process, from their pitch session early in the week to the writing of 40+ sketches, which then get whittled down to 8–12 per episode.
- Talk amongst yourselves: as you peruse photos and keepsakes of the show’s many stars, such as Gilda Radner, Bill Murray, Chris Farley, and Cheri Oteri.
- Consume mass quantities: of wigs, prosthetics, and other SNL artifacts, including The Spartan Cheerleaders costumes worn by Will Ferrell and Cheri Oteri, The Bass-O-Matic Blender from Dan Akroyd’ s iconic Bass-O-Matic sketch, Wayne & Garth’s Basement Set, and many more.
- Acting!: specifically the comedic kind, is what you’ll see in video clips of famous skits and behind-the-scenes footage spanning 40 years worth of sketches (7,870, to be exact).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/31 for a ticket at box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Premier Exhibitions 5th Avenue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Premier Exhibitions 5th Avenue's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability limited. Merchandise credit valid only in merchandise shop; must be used day of attendance and may not be combined with another discounts or credits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.