What You'll Get
- General admission standing
Stephen Marley Band: Acoustic Performance
- How you know Stephen “Ragga” Marley: The son of Bob and Rita Marley carries on the family legacy with multiple consecutive solo albums that have landed at No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard Reggae Album Charts.
- When you first heard him: in 1979, when he appeared on “Children Playing in the Streets” at age 6 with his brother Ziggy
- Hardware on his mantel: He’s won a total of eight Grammy Awards—three as a solo artist, three as a member of Ziggy Marley & The Melody Makers, and two as a producer of Damian Marley’s Halfway Tree and Welcome to Jamrock.
- Highlights in his discography: “Hey Baby,” “Calm Down,” and “Lions”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 3, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.