What You'll Get
At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this deal.
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Sublime with Rome, Descendents, and Pennywise (up to a $52 value)
- When: Sunday, August 4, at 6 p.m.
- Where: America’s Cup Pavilion
- Section: general-admission bleachers
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
Sublime with Rome Featuring Descendents and Pennywise
Sublime with Rome performing "Badfish"
* What’s familiar: “Santeria,” “What I Got,” “Wrong Way” * What’s different: lead singer Rome Ramirez, drummer Josh Freese * What I got: lovin’ * Who’s still around: bassist Eric Wilson * Debut album: 2011’s Yours Truly * New hits: “Panic,” “Take It Or Leave It” * Origin of the name Pennywise: the fanged monster-clown from Stephen King's It * But wait, was It really a clown?: No, It was actually a shape-shifting entity that assumed the form of whatever Its victim was most afraid of. Turns out lots of people are afraid of clowns. * Pennywise hits: “Bro Hymn,” “Stand by Me” * Nerd punk: The genre accidentally created by the Descendants because they were smart and lead singer Milo Aukerman was near-sighted. And nerdy. * 60 seconds: the average length of early Descendents songs * Descendents record that your roommate stole in 1982 and still won't give back: Milo Goes to College
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 5, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at America's Cup Pavilion on 8/04. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.