What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see T.I., starting at $40
- Seating: balcony Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What you know about T.I.: He’s the self-proclaimed “King of the South,” or as Pharrell once put it, “the Jay Z of the South.”
- You may also know him as: Tip—the name under which he intends to release his forthcoming tenth album, The Dime Trap
- Number of chart-topping albums: three; in fact, his debut album was his only full length that didn’t chart in the top 10
- Club-conquering hits include: “Whatever You Like,” “What You Know,” “No Mediocre,” and the Young Thug–assisted “About the Money”
- He’s been known to court controversy, but: he’s got a philanthropic streak as well—through his work with the Boys & Girls Club, he once donated 200 bicycles to neighborhood children and made a sizable donation in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
The Fine Print