- One ticket to Tamera Hill’s Workplace Drama
- When: Saturday, March 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Bakersfield Fox Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $24 for rear orchestra seating (up to $47 value)
- $20 for upper balcony seating (up to $40.50 value)
- $26 for lower balcony seating (up to $57.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Tamera Hill’s Workplace Drama
When you collect a half-dozen very different people in the same computer-scented space for eight hours a day, unpredictable things are bound to start happening. Playwright and director Tamera Hill, known for issue-heavy dramas such as My Sister’s Keeper, takes a lighter approach with her latest work, a playful look at workday politics, interoffice love affairs, and balancing looking busy with having fun. It’s a chance to laugh and, given the vocal talent on display, a chance to be stirred as big voices break out into song. The show stars faces familiar from TV, film, and the drams of people who watch a lot of TV and films, including Brely Evans (BET’s Being Mary Jane), Liana Mendoza (Marlon Wayan’s Haunted House), and AJ Johnson, seen on Def Comedy Jam and in the classic movie Friday.