Professional physics demonstrator David Maiullo of Rutgers University wows audiences with eye-popping segments of scientific “magic”
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see That Physics Show, starting from $39
- Seating: reserved
- See the calendar for upcoming shows
That Physics Show
- The Show: Imagine what would happen if a physics class had the theatrical verve of Stomp, Blue Man Group, and Bubble Show, and you get this exciting mix of magic show and scientific demonstration
- The Demonstrator: Lifetime physics master David Maiullo, who’s been a physics demonstrator at Rutgers University for over 20 years and recently became a regular on The Weather Channel
- The Experiments: Expect exciting and educational segments on motion, momentum, vacuum, friction, energy, density, fluid motion, sound waves and sound vibration, light waves, and temperature, and prepare to learn the damage a ping pong ball can do as it hurdles at 700 mph through a vacuum tube, and what the shape of sound looks like in a dancing flame
The Fine Print
Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/15/18 for a ticket at venue box office. All sales final. Must purchase together to sit together. Live Nation/Ticketmaster/Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Not redeemable on mobile app. Expiration varies depending on the event date. Valid only for date and time selected. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Playroom Theater
The Playroom Theater is small by design. Founder Eric Krebs has produced shows on Broadway, but with this space, he says on the the theater's website, "I want this to be a place where industry professionals can pop over for a reading, a backer's audition or a small production of a work in progress." Just five rows of seats and a stage fill a black-box theater that's ideal for one-person shows or any emotionally intimate work of theater.