All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $43.10 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Arrival from Sweden: The Music of ABBA!
- 12: members of the lauded tribute act
- 38: the number of sold-out tours the group has racked up since 2005
- 1: as in the one and only ABBA tribute band granted an unreleased song by the original band itself
- 1: as in the one and only ABBA tribute band given permission to recreate ABBA’s original outfits and use ABBA’s name in their moniker
- Several: members of ABBA’s original rhythm section that sometimes tour with the group
- 50+: symphonies the group has played alongside through the years, including Beijing Symphony Orchestra, Vancouver Symphony Orchestra, and Boston Symphony Orchestra
- Multiple: ABBA hits you’ll hear, including “Mama Mia,” “Dancing Queen,” “Take a Chance on Me,” and “Fernando”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 12, 2016. Limit 8/person. Advanced ticket pick-up required. Tickets may be redeemed up to day of show at 4 p.m. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coral Springs Center for the Arts
Who says thespians and jocks can't coexist? Coral Springs Center for the Arts was once an old gym, after all—and following a 1996 renovation that saw the installation of a 1,471-seat theatre and the removal of all the abandoned bodybuilder nests, the venue became the culturally rich institution it is today. Now approximately 200,000 patrons migrate to its riverside confines annually for Broadway shows and performances by comedians, jazz luminaries, and pop stars. However, that theater isn't the only venue on the premises. On the third floor, an 80-seat cabaret-style Black Box Studio draws audiences into a more intimate, personal style of performance—and VIP packages grant access to the closest of the really close seats. Right below that studio is the Center's Coral Springs Museum of Arts, which showcases both a permanent collection of visual arts and traveling exhibits.