- Admission to How to Find “The One” in 2015 or Why Am I Still Single?
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $24 for one ticket to either event (up to $48 value)
- $48 for two tickets to either event (up to $98 value)
Dates, Times, and Locations
- How to Find “The One” in 2015 (Women Only) at La Prima Donna Italian Restaurant on Wednesday, January 21, at 6 p.m.
- How to Find “The One” in 2015 (Men Only) at La Prima Donna Italian Restaurant on Thursday, January 22, at 6 p.m.
- Why Am I Still Single? (Women Only) at Spa LaMar on Tuesday, February 17, at 6 p.m.
- Why Am I Still Single? (Men Only) at Spa LaMar on Wednesday, February 18, at 6 p.m.
TRUmatch Dating Workshops
Today, she proudly describes herself as Arizona’s number-one matchmaker. But not too long ago, Leslee Alexander Gibbs was struggling with the same romantic tribulations experienced by many of her clients: bad dates, miscommunication, and an overabundance of stomach butterflies. Smarting from a big split, the single mom found dating to be a tangled and confusing enterprise. But Gibbs refused to be intimidated, and after an intensive period of soul-searching and research, she saw results. Today, the happily married entrepreneur shares her hard-won relationship wisdom through TRUmatch, a company offering personal matching, one-on-one coaching, and interactive seminars.
During their live events, TRUmatch helps men and women alike on their respective quests for fulfilling relationships. Topics might range from gauging compatibility to advice on creating a meaningful connection. The seminars and workshops also outline what the experts see as common romantic mistakes, the most common one being eating the flowers your date gave you.
Arizona-based TRUmatch has mastered the ins and outs of romance with a personalized formula that gets results. Founded by motivational speaker and relationship expert Leslee Alexander Gibbs and her husband, former University of Phoenix president Bill Gibbs, TRUmatch takes a unique three-tiered approach to love. The first step is mixing, in which theme-based social events gather potential mates. Next, they combine science, art, and heart to match the like-minded, whom they've personally interviewed and screened. Lastly, and perhaps most vitally, TRUmatch's loveLabs provide personal coaching sessions to educate clients in the art of romance.