Thrill-seekers are invited to the Halloween Haunt featuring different rides, mazes & the more family-friendly event, The Great Pumpkin Fest
About This Deal
- Any Friday Night Admission to ValleySCARE, including Thursday October 17th
- Any Saturday All-Day Admission including The Great Pumpkin Fest and ValleySCARE
- Any Sunday All-Day Admission including The Great Pumpkin Fest with Parking
- ValleySCARE, night time attraction, includes over 75 different rides, scare zones, and mazes
- Dates and times:
- Only on select Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7pm, September 21st- October 26th, see calendar here.
- Note: Haunt is not available on Sundays.
- The Great Pumpkin Fest, a daytime attraction, features a number of family-friendly activities, such as haunted maze tours, Sinister Circus, pumpkin parade, trick-or-treat street, craft corner, and more
- Dates and times:
- Only on select Saturdays and Sundays, September 21st- October 27th, see calendar here.
- Note: Great Pumpkin Fest is not available on Fridays.
- Age restrictions: must be 3 or older
- Halloween Haunt attractions are not recommended for kids under 13 years of age
- Height restrictions: must be 48’’ or taller.
The sun sets on fun, unleashing the terrors and hauntings that inhabit the park after dark at ValleySCARE. Guests navigate through smog and smoke towards their favorite thrill rides, trying to avoid crossing paths with more than 300 creatures and monsters patrolling the park.
The event ups the thrills with added mazes and attractions to accompany the twists and turns of the park rides:
- Mr.Cleaver’s Bloodshed: The world-famous mogul of meat, Mr. Cleaver, opens his doors for a once-in-a-lifetime experience inside his famous meatpacking plant. Though never shared with the public before, Mr. Cleaver is confident the gruesome massacres and twisted tortures of his ways will remain a secret…if it’s the last thing he does.
- The Chateau: The Renaissance Castle doors invite guests inside for a tour through the ages, where dark hallways, creaky stairways, and dark secrets torment this once-enchanting mansion.
- Dark Harvest: The Kihler Family Farm is home to a large corn maze that is anything but fruitful. Mad with delusion, the residents have lost their mind, constantly navigating their way through the maze, never to find resolve. Those brave enough to enter and assist may just end up trapped, lost forever among the deranged, twisted paths of the dark harvest.