- $28 for one single-day general admission ticket for Sunday, March 6, at 10 a.m.
- $34 for one single-day general admission ticket for Saturday, March 5, at 10 a.m.
- $60 for a two-day general admission ticket for March 5–6 (up to $103 value)
- $135 for a two-day VIP ticket for March 5–6 (up to $225.40 value)
- VIP includes express VIP line for entry and photo ops, priority seating, early admission on both days, priority seating for all panels, a convention poster, and a special badge
- Click here to view the lineup of special guests
- Click here to view the event schedule
- Click here for FAQ page
Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
Walker Stalker Con 2015
- What it is: a weekend of pure bliss for devotees of The Walking Dead and all things zombie-related
- Who came up with it: James and Eric from the The Walker Stalkers Podcast
- What to expect: panels from stars of The Walking Dead and other sci-fi, horror, and AMC shows, Q&A sessions, and the feeling that you’ve found a new community—or farm or prison—of friends in a world overrun with zombies
- A few of the cast members of The Walking Dead appearing: Emily Kinney (Beth), Michael Cudlitz (Abraham), Josh McDermitt (Eugene), Katelyn Nacon (Enid), and Christian Serratos (Rosita)
- Special guest who’s seen the evil that non-zombies can do: Breaking Bad’s Giancarlo Esposito (Gus)
- Special guests who’ve seen the funnier side of a zombie apocalypse: Anastasia Baranova and Keith Allan of Z Nation
- What to wear: the Governor’s eye patch, Rick and/or Carl’s hat, or zombie blood to fool other zombies
- What to listen to: Groupon Radio’s playlist, 10 Songs for the Zombie Apocalypse