Shinedown guitarist treats fans to a set of hard-rock hits with support from Ingram Hill singer Justin Moore
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 4, 2014.Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 4/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Brewsters Roc Bar. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Brewster's Megaplex's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
$20 for two tickets to see Zach Myers of Shinedown (up to $33.10 value)
When: Friday, April 4, at 7 p.m.
Where: Brewsters Roc Bar at Brewster’s Megaplex
Door time: 6 p.m.
Ticket values include all fees.
Zach Myers of Shinedown
Zach Myers performing Shinedown's "Shed Some Light"
* The first time Zach rocked your socks off: when he joined Shinedown as the touring guitarist in 2005
* Three years later: he became the lead guitarist
* And two years after that: he was on the cover of Guitar Edge magazine
* His guitar influences: Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimmy Page
* His guitar fanaticism: Zach has a collection of over 200 guitars, and starts each gig by playing an epic game of "eeny, meeny, miny, moe"
* Shinedown hits you're bound to hear: "Unity," "Shed Some Light," "45"
* Surprising covers you might hear: Jeff Buckley's "Hallelujah," Foo Fighters' "Everlong," and Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight"
* You know opener Justin Moore as: the lead singer of the pop-rock outfit Ingram Hill
* Ingrim Hill hits you might hear: "Will I Ever Make it Home," "Almost Perfect"
* Reason to get to the show early: four more opening acts giving you bang for your buck, including Elisium, Jonathan Pruitt, Ramona Quimbly, and Shotgun Harbour