Estheticians offer facials which aim to hydrate the skin, reduce inflammation, or remedy acne and oily skin
About This Deal
- Benefits of hydrating facial: aims to hydrate dry skin
- Benefits of sensitive skin facial: aims to soothe the skin and reduce inflammation
- Benefits of purifying facial: aims to cleanse the skin, exfoliate it, reduce acne, and help remedy oily skin
- Products used: collagen infused mask for hydrating facial, plant based enzymes and sea-derived extracts for sensitive skin facial, and enzyme peel, descrustation treatment, and dead sea mask for purifying facial, aims to hydrate dry and dehydrated skins
Click here to view Flora Skincare Studio and Spa’s Other Offers:
Learn More About Facials
We answer how much should it cost and how long it should take. Plus: what are they gonna do to your face?
About Flora Skincare Studio and Spa (Formerly Glo Skincare & Massage)
- About the owner: Pamela Andrews has more than 12 years as a massage therapist and three decades of experience in skin care.
- Her specialties: Specializing in advanced skincare and muscular therapy
- Her titles: Licensed aesthetician and massage therapist. Also certified as a Reiki master practitioner and personal trainer