SF Symphony: Blomstedt, Berwald & Brahms
About This Deal
Johannes Brahms’ Symphony No. 3 caused quite a stir when it debuted in 1884 — on the one hand, a critic at the time called it “nearly perfect,” but on the other hand, some fanboys of Brahms’ archrival Richard Wagner tried to disrupt the premiere and started a commotion that nearly ended in a duel. But don’t worry: there won’t be any fights when the San Francisco Symphony tackles Symphony No. 3, so you can focus on Brahms’ perfection in peace.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by SFS: Blomstedt, Berwald & Brahms in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.