Wild Rivers Waterpark
About This Deal
Wild Rivers Waterpark offers 20 acres of WILD slides, attractions, and fun. Located in Irvine’s Great Park, with limited capacity daily, guests can enjoy less time waiting and more time on WILD water slides, a wave pool, a lazy river, and several thrilling attractions like Tomcat Racers, and Bora Bora Boomerango! Wild Rivers is Southern California’s premier waterpark for families, thrill-seekers, and laid-back sunbathers wanting a leisurely south pacific getaway day. Rent a cabana with your personal server and several food and beverage options, Wild Rivers is the Wild you’ve been waiting for! Located off the 5, 133 and 405 freeways!
View the park’s Operating Date/Hours.
View FAQs.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Wild Rivers Waterpark in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Valid for one (1) day admittance on any one (1) Saturday or Sunday of your choice at Wild Rivers during the 2022 season. The season runs July 10th through October 2nd. One ticket, voucher or season pass per person. No Cancellations, Refunds (including processing fee), Rain Checks or Exchanges, under any circumstances; will not be replaced if lost, stolen or unused. Not for resale. May not be copied or resold and may be used only once. Duplication will result in revocation without refund and ejection from the Park. To request a name change, purchaser must accompany the new Guest, present photo ID and ticket/voucher at Guest Relations. Tickets or season pass voucher not valid at other parks or during private parties. Operating days, hours, prices and policies subject to change without notice. May not be combined with any other offers or discounts. Some special events may require an additional charge. Availability of rides, shows and attractions are subject to change without notice. A ticket or pass is a revocable license and may be confiscated with no refund of purchase price. Violation of park rules will result in expulsion. A copy of park rules are available upon request. Conduct that is disorderly, disruptive or in poor taste is prohibited. Clothing with inappropriate/offensive words, phrases, or graphics are prohibited. Tickets not valid if reproduced in any manner. Resale of tickets/passes is strictly prohibited (in California, violation of the Scalping Law, Penal Code Section 346, is punishable by up to $1,000 and imprisonment in the County Jail for up to 6 months). Due to maintenance and other circumstances, certain rides and attractions (including new rides) may not be open to the public. Admission to certain rides, shows, attractions, special events and concerts may require an additional charge or be subject to pre-sold admission. Locker, Cabana and other rentals, merchandise, food, games and arcades require additional fees. The bearer of the ticket or season pass voucher grants Wild Rivers the right to film/video/photograph the bearer on park property for any purpose without payment or consideration thereof. Wild Rivers assumes no responsibility for accident or loss to any person in connection with the condition or use of the Park, rides and amusements or their entrance into or departure from the Park. Unopened, sealed or empty water bottles, baby food, and food for guests with special dietary restrictions are permitted. Otherwise, no other outside food, drink, or snack items are permitted. Items not permitted in Wild Rivers include radios, stereos, luggage, and any cooler with dimensions larger than 12" x 12" x 12"). Wagons used as strollers are permitted. All guests will be security screened at entry and all bags, parcels, and other items are subject to inspection as well. For a full list of advisories and general park information, please visit the Wild Rivers website: https://wildrivers.com/faq/
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.