Festivalgoers enjoy sampling from over 100 handcrafted PNW ciders, meads, spirits, and more while enjoying live music, great food, and games
About This Deal
- General admission includes:
- Five pour tickets
- Commemorative 9 oz. glass
- VIP admission for two includes:
- Ten pour tickets
- Two commemorative 9 oz. glasses
- VIP parking for one vehicle
- Cider Swig insulated cooler bag
- Two passes to LeMay - America’s Car Museum (passes never expire and can be used any time)
- Age restriction: must be 21+ or older to drink alcohol
- Date and time: Saturday, September 25, 2021, 11:30 a.m.– 5:30 p.m.
- Cider Swig proceeds to support environmental education, restoration, and conservation efforts across the greater peninsulas.
- Parking available, pre-purchase required
About Cider Swig Festival
Annually, thousands gather for CIDER SWIG – a celebration of cider, regional food, music, and more.
Northwest cidermakers, mead makers, and other libationistas will present over 100 ciders (and related sips) to festivalgoers, Saturday, September 25 from the ACM field in Tacoma. And, to keep everyone on their toes, there will be live music, great food, and fun throughout the day! Join in the fun and help support the small businesses at the heart of every cidery and dozens of area organizations all at the same time. CIDER SWIG is presented by the Greater Gig Harbor Foundation in partnership with Uptown Gig Harbor and LeMay – America’s Car Museum.