All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· February 20, 2017
· December 23, 2016
· December 8, 2016
What You'll Get
For $20, today's side deal gets you four admission tickets and a small pumpkin at Green Hand Farm Park in Gloucester (up to a $41 value).
- Family-owned-and-operated farm includes a 5.5-acre maze, hayrides, and a pumpkin patch
- Interactive Corn Maze includes questions and riddles, and is designed as a memorial to American soldiers
- Open Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. and Sundays from 1 p.m. until 7 p.m.
- During October and November, Friday and Saturday hours are extended until 10 p.m. for Flashlight Nights corn-maze activity
- Groups of 20 or more can roast hot dogs or s'mores on an outdoor campfire (additional charge; reservations required)
- Open through November 14
- On-site garden center and farm market
- Pumpkin subject to availability based on size
- Not valid with other offers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 14, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Pumpkins subject to availability. Open Fri-Sat 10am-7pm and Sun 1pm-7pm. Open during the week to groups of 40 or more. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Green Hand Farm Park
Every fall, as the leaves turn orange and the air becomes crisp, owners David and Patricia Hand open up a portion of their operating farm to the general public. Aptly named the Green Hand Farm Park, the agricultural attraction features an 8-acre corn maze that challenges families, students, and other groups to work together to find their way out. The labyrinth takes on a new theme each year and features facts and clues hidden throughout the maze. This year’s theme celebrates the 50th anniversary of the classic television special "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." Guests can explore the maze, take a hayride out to the pumpkin patch, bounce around on the jumbo jumper, ride the "redneck roller coaster" cow train, at zombies with paintball guns, face off in archery tag, and more. At night, brave visitors can explore the maze and groups can cook hot dogs and s'mores over the campfire.