Choose Between Two Options
$49 for 60-minute on-location photo session and print package ($210 value)
- 60-minute on-location photography session ($100 value)
- Five 4”x6” prints and one 8”x10” print ($30 value)
- 10 edited digital images sent via email ($80 value)
$65 for 120-minute on-location photo session and print package ($350 value)
- 120-minute on-location photography session ($200 value)
- 10 4”x6” prints, two 5”x7” prints, and one 8”x10” print ($50 value)
- 20 edited digital images on CD plus all raw images from the shoot ($100 value)
A Chat with Gregory Johnston Photography
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
I specialize in on-location and natural light photography. My backdrops are all homemade and are very custom. Portrait sessions are extremely fun! I strive to tell your story thorough unique portraits that you can cherish for a lifetime. I take extreme pride in every session I encounter.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I have been inspired by so many on my journey. What inspires me most is being able to tell beautiful stories of brides, newborns, seniors, and families through unique portrait photography. I believe that offering a great service shouldn’t have to have an extreme price tag.
What do you love most about your job?
I love my job. I am able to have fun and interact with and meet new customers each and every day. I am responsible for each and every customer’s memories that I capture. Being unique, fun, and creative is what pushes me to deliver such beautiful portraits. I love my customers!
What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer?
“You display true love in your photography. I almost cried when I got my pictures! They were beautiful, Greg.”