Light Keeper enables electricity to flow from one end to the other throughout the light set as it should. What causes holiday lights fail is that when one of the mini lights die, it activates an internal mechanism called a shunt wire. The shunt's job is to force electricity to skip the dead bulb, however, shunts are delicate and tend to malfunction and often prevent the proper electricity flow. That's where the Light Keeper Pro comes into play! This light fixing tool essentially forces the shunt to work correctly. Light Keeper Pro is simple to use, all you need to do is remove an unlit bulb and plug the empty socket into the Light Keeper. The next step is to pull the trigger until the dead light comes back on and enjoy your fully functioning light set. Light Keeper Pro is designed with built-in convenience features including a bulb & fuse tester, an audible voltage detector and a compartment in the handle to store extra bulbs and button batteries.
- Voltage detector to find other causes of light failure. Like twisted or cut wires.
- Entire strand of lights out? Connect the AC plug to the Light Keeper Pro and fix multiple shunts
- Built-in Bulb Tester - Tests repaired and existing bulbs to make sure they work properly before climbing that ladder!
- Secret compartment in the handle stores spare bulbs and button batteries
- Fixes miniature, icicle and net light sets
- Built-in voltage detector to pinpoint causes of light failure
- Built-in bulb tester to check repaired and existing bulbs
- Secret storage compartment in handle
Measures: 8" x 6" x 10"
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.