Pawstruck Hip & Joint Supplement Chews support joint function, flexibility, and promote cartilage development in dogs. If you're looking for a soft chew supplement to help your dog with arthritis, hip dysplasia, or just taking preventative measures to keep your dog healthy and active, our comprehensive joint health supplement is specially formulated to support your dog’s well-being.
Competitors will ask you to give your large dog dozens of soft chews to deliver the required dose, but Pawstruck Hip & Joint Supplement Chews only require 2 soft chews daily for the first four to six weeks and 1 chew daily for maintenance after that.
Made with a powerful blend of Boswellia, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Chondroitin for dogs, as well as MSM and Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
Not only are these supplement chews great for your dog, they taste great! No more struggling with bulky pills- dog’s think these soft chews are a treat and look forward to getting their supplements. Soft enough to be crumbled over a food bowl but firm enough to be given as a complete treat.
Great for all breeds and specifically designed for dogs over 60 lbs.
Why Buy From Us:
- Higher quality means fewer chews required daily
- Made with love in the United States
- Safe, healthy, & natural ingredients
- Knowledgeable and friendly customer happiness team
- Satisfaction ensured
- Glucosamine: A natural anti-inflammatory compound with anti-aging qualities that plays an important role in building and maintaining healthy joints.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane): A natural sulfur compound used in treatment for oxidative stress and osteoarthritis. Used for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chondroitin: An important structural component of cartilage which provides its resistance to compression
- Turmeric: Has been used for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. Used to help reduce inflammation.
- Boswellia serrata: Has been used for hundred for years for the treatment of arthritis.
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) & Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): Important for proper cardiovascular, immune function, and inflammatory response.
Don’t let the number of chews in a jar mislead you—be sure to always check the feeding guides! Lots of manufacturers make it seem as though you are getting more for your money by giving you a huge amount of chews but some other brands require upwards of 6+ chews be given to your dog every single day.
Pawstruck supplements pack as many active ingredients as possible into each soft chew. This makes for a higher quality chew and means you need fewer to give your dog the necessary dose. With Pawstruck, you’ll be giving 1-2 chews per day—meaning the bottle will last longer and you’ll have less work to do.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.