Visitors may explore the collection of Indiana art including paintings, ceramics, sculptures, antique furniture, and other objects
What You'll Get
- Current exhibitions include Karl Martz and the Legacy of Indiana University Ceramics which showcases the life and work of Karl Martz. The exhibition is open through July 27.
- There are 130 works by 28 artists associated with Karl Martz.
- Age restrictions: Must be 5 or older
- Babies carried in arms may enter free of charge
- Transportation: Parking available on museum grounds near the Carriage House, street parking is also available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Haan Museum of Indiana Art
Dedicated to Indiana art and ceramics, Haan Museum of Indiana Art takes pride in its mission to protect and promote the state's heritage. Visitors can step back in time and take in the classical architecture, old-time furniture, and antiques, as well as paintings, ceramics, bronze and stone sculptures. Once the Connecticut State Building St. Louis World’s Fair, the museum's building was moved to Lafayette in 1904 and purchased by the Haans in 1984.