Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for a brewery package for two ($24 value)
- $22 for a brewery package for four ($48 value)
Each pair receives:
- Two beers
- Two souvenir glasses
See the tap list.
Hamilton Family Brewery
Josh and Crysten Hamilton love beer. They love it so much, they not only started brewing it in their backyard, but eventually, they sold their house and everything in it to open their own brewery. Inside Hamilton Family Brewery, the duo churns out six year-round beers and even more seasonal and specialty beers. But it's not just the suds that have the Rancho Cucamonga community fawning over Josh and Crysten's operation—it's also the welcoming vibe. The brewery maintains a kid- and dog-friendly atmosphere, and its community-style tasting room provides the ideal space for groups to gather with their own food while enjoying the brewery's creations.
Here's a quick look at a few of Hamilton Family Brewery's beers you might find on draft:
- 909: a light, yet hoppy wheat ale featuring vivid banana, bubblegum, and clove aromas and a bright citrus flavor, thanks to the use of fresh whole oranges (5.8% ABV)
- Midnight Cafe: a rich, malty stout with a strong coffee scent and smooth chocolate and coffee flavors that warm the tongue (8.0% ABV)
- Double Mango: this bold double IPA balances the resinous flavor of citra hops with the sweet juiciness of real mangoes, all while offering refreshing tropical aromas (8.2% ABV)