Indoor playground creates a safe space for children to learn, play, and develop social skills
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: unlimited play in all play areas
- The facility aims to provide a fun environment for kids with attractions like slides, obstacle courses, and more
- Playground is designed for children ages 3-13. There’s also toddler area available for kids aged 2 and under
- Adults are free with the purchase of a paid child
- Is there a parents’ area? Yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 3 or older. Not valid on federal holidays. Adults are free with the purchase of a paid child. Includes unlimited play in all play areas (no exit/re-entry). Not valid for use on parties. Not valid on Saturdays. All children must have guardian-signed waiver. Outside food and drink allowed with exceptions; alcohol, open flames, and knives not permitted. Decorations and bulky items, such as ice chests, are not permitted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hang Indoor Playground
At Hang Indoor Playground, kids from three to thirteen years-old climb on miniature rock walls and swing over mats with their feet in ringed trapeze holds, sliding down bright red and yellow slides in friendly races with friends and family. This fun center offers a space for kids to celebrate birthday parties, host school and community fundraisers, and gives them a spot to just come and play. It also hosts parents, who sit in lounge spaces with provided Wi-Fi, snacks, and coffee while their little ones explore the obstacle courses at their disposal.
- Hang Indoor Playground offers 7,600 square feet of ninja-style obstacle courses for kids to jump, slide, and climb on
- The space is outfitted with cushioned mats to soften falls and is free of sharp corners and pointy edges for added safety
- An infant and toddler play area—with blocks and a play castle—is available for those under the age of three
Know the Rules
- Outdoor food and drinks are allowed with exceptions in cafe area only
- Guests, including parents, have to wear socks in the play area
- Every child needs a guardian-signed waiver to enter the play area
- No time limits on Play Passes but there is no exit and re-entry
- Decorations and bulky items, such as ice chests, are not permitted
- Viewing areas allow parents to supervise their children