The owners at this Korean restaurant strive to cultivate a homey environment where customers can enjoy traditional cuisine
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 15% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 15% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
In Korean, a hanok is a traditional house. And Hanok's owners want to cultivate a sense of home at their Korean restaurant, welcoming customers into a comfortable environment for a home-cooked meal. Specialties on the menu include:
- Dolsot bibimbap: Rice, veggies, and a choice of protein are served in a hot stone bowl, mixed with a spicy red sauce and topped with a sunny-side-up egg.
- Sukiyaki beef nabe: Thin slices of beef brisket, tofu, and vegetables are cooked in a sweet soy-based broth.
- Cold buckwheat noodle soup: A savory, vinegary cold broth is teeming with buckwheat noodles, cucumbers, pickled radish, and green onions.