Salsa dance lessons: learn the basic techniques of the dance and get a great workout in while having fun!
About This Deal
- This 8 week series of Salsa 1 will take you from a complete beginner to comfortable on the dance floor!
- Classes are Saturdays 2 – 3PM and Tuesdays/Thursdays 7:15 – 8:15PM at Infinity Movement Studio, 660 Ala Moana Blvd Suite 219 (located above Sprint at SALT Kaka’ako).
- We have in-person or online classes!
- No dance partner required. Click here to see what it’s like to take a dance class by yourself.
- We have many higher level classes as well as performance and competition teams.
About Hawaii Salsa 101
Directors Emily Hodges and Stefan Kant both discovered salsa while attending college. They learned the art of salsa at several renowned New York dance schools, including Santo Rico Dance School, before both becoming teachers at Santo Rico. They have performed nationally and internationally, and now showcase their skills at Hawaii Salsa 101. Students with a desire to move effortlessly to the beat of the music or waves crashing onto a surfer's head can learn basic and advanced dance skills in a group or private setting. Social events on Thursday and Friday nights allows students to show off their newly acquired mambo, salsa, cha-cha, merengue, and bachata moves.