Customers can choose between reflexology or body-contouring massage which aims to reduce inflammation and increase blood circulation
About This Deal
- During one session, lasting 2.5 hours, this client lost 7 inches in abdomen, gluts, and legs and has visible signs of increased abdominal muscle toning, decrease in the appearance of childbirth stretch mark scarring (from 20 years prior) and increased leg smoothness.
Typical results vary - most people lose 5-7” in trouble zones in the first session. Permanently release stubborn scar tissue blockages to lymph and blood flow resulting in a smoother, more well-aligned body. Feel renewed with the amazing health benefits of this extreme massage modality by experienced contourist and hands-on healer, Stefany Smith .
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Body-contour massage is done by hand and machine.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Body-contour massage is done with a machine.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Clients may lose inches during the initial structural release and soft tissue treatment. Before and after session pictures are available upon request, so be sure to wear appropriate undergarments as paper garments will not be provided.
Need To Know
About Heal-Thy-Body Massage Therapy
The licensed massage therapists at Heal-Thy-Body Massage Therapy offer a wide array of bodywork. Each massage modality has a different goal, whether that's relaxing muscles or contouring physiques. Lypossage, lymphatic drainage, myofascial release, and deep tissue massage breaks down scar tissue, cellulite structures and improve skin tone, yielding tighter tummies, firmer rears, and more svelte shadows. Thai massages take place on the floor, where their guided stretching improves clients' range of motion, and classic Swedish massages banish tension with smooth, flowing strokes.