All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a spa access pass for one ($25 value)
- $28 for a spa access pass for two ($50 value)
- $50 for a spa access pass for four ($100 value)
Spa access includes use of the spa, towels, shower, steam room, sauna, and relaxation room.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Appointment required at least 24 hours in advance; subject to availability. Day pass customers must call ahead to confirm the hours and availability for the day. Not valid on federal holiday weekends. Must be 18 or older to receive massage services. Must be 18 or older to utilize sauna or steam room. Credit card required at booking. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hibiscus Spa at The Westin Las Vegas
Relaxation and rejuvenation are often the point of any getaway. So while staying at The Westin Las Vegas, a trip to the hotel's luxurious Hibiscus Spa is a must. Amidst the soft chime of music, guests can relax in plush robes with a cup of herbal tea before their treatments, and then make their way to a tranquil room for a massage or facial. Or they can head to the salon to have their nails buffed and polished and hair cut into a fresh style. And the spa day wouldn't be quite complete without access to all the amenities—the sauna, steam room, fitness center, and peaceful relaxation lounge await guests.
Here's a quick look at some of Hibiscus Spa's services:
- Facials: Holistic calming or stimulating, anti-aging, hydrablue energizing, and urban detox facials help skin glow.
- Massages: Guests can tailor massages to their every need with offerings like couples massage, prenatal, deep-tissue, hot stone, or even in-room services.
- Salon Services: Beauticians administer mani-pedis, haircuts, highlights, color corrections, and blowouts to update guests' looks.
- Other services include body wraps, makeup application, and waxing.