All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included:
- Hilton Head Seafood Festival: seafood specialties, celebrity chef cooking demonstrations, kids activities, David M. Carmines Foundation Silent Auction, beer garden, artisan market, Mixology demonstrations, live music, parking at Honey Horn Plantation
- At Table Seaside: panel discussions with award-winning chefs and authors, beverage, culinary tastings
- Dates and times:
- Hilton Head Seafood Festival: Saturday, February 23, 2019, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- At Table Seaside: Wednesday, February 20, 2019, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Hilton Head Seafood Festival: 70 Honey Horn Drive, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
- At Table Seaside: 1 S Forest Beach Drive, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- Free admission to Hilton Head Seafood Festival for children under 10
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 23, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Events take place rain or shine; no full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event or are unable to attend. Limit 4 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hilton Head Island Seafood Fest
On February 20, At Table Seaside invites food lovers to join panel discussions with famous chefs and authors who will bring up topics such as sustainable change and heritage ingredients. The event attendees can enjoy not only discussions but also a beverage and culinary tastings from Chef Clayton Rollinson of Lucky Rooster Kitchen + Bar, Andrew Carmines of Shell Ring Oyster and Hudson’s Seafood House on the Docks, and Chef BJ Dennis, Gullah Geechee Culinary Artist.
On February 23, Hilton Head Seafood Festival welcomes its guests with seafood specialties from the local restaurants and Deas-Guyz's live music. Participating restaurants include Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks, The Crazy Crab, Red Fish, Old Oyster Factory, Darren Clark's Tavern, Fish Seafood & Raw Bar, Fishcamp on Broad Creek, Carolina Crab Company, SERG Restaurant Group, Alexander's Restaurant & Wine Bar, Calhoun Street Tavern, Red Truck Bakery, and more. But the sea is represented in more than elegant edibles at this freewheeling event. Alongside the Kids Zone and vendors selling arts and crafts, the organizers host David M. Carmines Foundation Silent Auction, beer garden, and mixology demonstrations.