What You'll Get
Choose from 10 Options
- $15 for $25 toward dinner for two at the West Omaha location Monday–Thursday
- $15 for $25 toward dinner for two at the Old Market location Monday–Thursday
- $29 for $50 toward dinner for four or more at the West Omaha location Monday–Thursday
- $29 for $50 toward dinner for four or more at the Old Market location Monday–Thursday
Lunch on Any Day
- $18 for three Groupons, each good for $10 worth of lunch at the West Omaha location ($30 value)
- $18 for three Groupons, each good for $10 worth of lunch at the Old Market location ($30 value)
Dinner on Any Day
- $17 for $25 toward dinner for two at West Omaha Location on any day
- $17 for $25 toward dinner for two at the Old Market location on any day
- $32 for $50 toward dinner for four or more at the Old Market location on any day
- $32 for $50 toward dinner for four or more at the West Omaha location on any day
About Hiro 88
Cuisine Type: Pan-Asian
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Number of Tables: 50+
Parking: Parking garage
Most popular offering: Sushi
Alcohol: Full bar
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Pro Tip: We offer a full sushi menu as well as a complete cooked menu. We cater to many tastes.
Q&A with Charlie Yin, Partner
What is the best selling menu item?
Our most popular offering is our salmon plank. It is a 6-ounce Scottish salmon steak grilled on a cedar plank and glazed with a raspberry vinaigrette. It is served with an apple and English cucumber salad.
What made you get into the restaurant industry?
Food is an amazing conduit for relationships. Throughout our lives, events that sculpt who we are often take place at restaurants. Everything from meeting the love of your life, hosting an important business dinner, or having casual drinks with some old high-school buddies take place at an eatery. I've spent the better part of my life in restaurants. My parents owned a restaurant ever since I can remember. I've always had the passion to work in social settings. Working in restaurants was just a great way to combine my love for my family's heritage with the importance I see in providing a venue for life to unfold within.
In your own words, how would you describe your menu?
Our menu is a collection of our favorite foods from across Asia. Everything from Korean ribs to Chinese noodles and sushi is available. Our sushi is often called the freshest in Omaha and surrounding areas. Quality is always at the front of our thoughts when crafting our dishes. Our fish is flown in three times weekly to ensure the freshest of ingredients.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 22, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in only. Must purchase 1 food item. Not valid for happy hour specials. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for any other specials or promotions. Groupon not valid for reservations made through Open Table. Not valid on 2/14/15. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.