$35 for taster tickets for two ($70 value)
- Includes souvenir tasting glasses
- Tastings at 15-plus wineries
$99 for VIP tickets for two ($210 value)
- Early entrance (11 a.m. instead of noon)
- Souvenir tasting glass
- Complimentary water
- VIP-only tented area with guaranteed seating
- Six wine and food pairings, hourly starting at noon
- $10 gift card to Historic Downtown Manassas for dinner or shopping
Note: Admission is free for children 12 and younger.
Manassas Wine and Jazz Festival
On Father’s Day, the lawn of the Manassas Museum will echo with more than just a pleasant summer breeze. The sounds come courtesy of Marcus Johnson, the headliner of the 12th Annual Manassas Wine and Jazz Festival. Along with Johnson’s brand of deft-handed smooth jazz, the festival treats visitors to samples of wine from the state’s most celebrated vintners. Between sips, visitors can also browse vendor stalls populated by local artisans selling their handcrafted wares.