All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $29 for a pub meal for two, valid Wednesday–Monday (up to a $64 total value)
- $29 for a pub meal for two, valid Tuesday (up to a $64 total value)
- $58 for a pub meal for four, valid Wednesday–Monday (up to a $128 total value)
- $58 for a pub meal for four, valid Tuesday (up to a $128 total value)<p>
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer, soup, or salad (up to $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $32 value)
- Two sides (up to a $8 value)
- Two desserts (up to $14 value)<p>
Click to see the full menu.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for lunch specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hit Wicket
"If you build it, they will come." This mantra would have served the owners of Hit Wicket well. Though cricket isn't very common on this side of the pond, they knew that there were devoted fans of the sport out there. So they adorned their tavern with cricket memorabilia—jerseys, bats, gloves—and began airing international matches. Soon their perseverance paid off, as hordes of diners, including reporters from the Boston Globe, started streaming in.
They fuel their patrons with food inspired by countries where cricket is most popular, serving up Trinidad roti wrap, Lankan biscuit pudding, and jamuns with ginger ice cream. Other sporting events include American football games and European soccer matches.