Part of eating healthy is knowing which foods to avoid, such as anything deep-fried or anything served to you by an adult in costume. Eat smart with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for a two-hour whole-food class for one (a $170 value)
- $99 for a two-hour whole-food class for two (a $340 value)<p>
Each student receives:
- Cleanse guide with meal plans, shopping lists, and recipes
- Organic, gluten-free grain sampler pack with eight pounds of grains
- 30-minute private coaching session
- Guide for replacing gluten and sugar in recipes
- Game plan for getting through the holidays<p>
During the class, students will learn about gluten-free grains and how to prepare them, as well as alternatives to dairy and the healthiest natural sweeteners to replace sugar. Other diet-related issues will also be covered, including how to manage cravings.<p>
Holy Grains churns out batches of organic, gluten-free products, including oats, rice, and freshly milled flours and mixes. More than just a source of healthy provisions, the business provides a multitude of educational opportunities, leading classes and doling out recipes that focus on the sugar-, corn-, and dairy-free sides to eating. Holy Grains also offers nutritional counseling and private coaching to those who want to take their organic diets to the next level.