Cajun restaurant specializes in customized seafood boils as well as seafood baskets, soups, and other delicious offerings
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Cajun seafood
- Valid for dine-in and takeout.
- Valid on the full menu on any day the establishment is open.
- View the menu and prices
- Must-try dish: Seafood boils come steaming hot and include customer's favorite ingredients such as crab legs, clams, mussels, calamari, lobster, and choice of sauces.
- Ambiance: Casual restaurant decorated with marine elements
About Hook & Reel
The atmosphere of southern get-togethers with friends and family is what inspired Hook & Reel to create their seafood restaurant chain. Here, a feast means getting messy and bringing people together. That's why their signature seafood boils recreate this Cajun home-cooking atmosphere, as customers are encouraged to indulge in their food without cutlery - just using their hands. At Hook & Reel, the food comes in many flavors and varieties and can be easily customized to match the client's taste, be it with spices, sauces, and even core ingredients.