All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed a day ago
· Reviewed 3 days ago
· Reviewed 3 days ago
What You'll Get
- Racing Package for One
- Racing Package for Two
- Racing Package for Four
- Two go-kart races for each person
- 30-credit arcade card for each person
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Must be 16 and up to race in the adult race. Adults and Juniors race separately. Subject to availability. Limit 10 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All races must be used in 1 visit. Valid for both adult and junior races. Not valid for corporate events. All racers must be at least 55'' to race. Must wear closed toe shoes to race. Heels, sandals, flip flops, and long skirts are prohibited. Please refer to the website for full list of rules and restrictions found here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing
At I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing, racers don't scoot around on their grandfathers' go-karts. Behind the wheel of the facility's souped-up soapboxes, drivers emulate the high-speed thrill of a NASCAR race, blasting down straightaways and taking corners with pinpoint precision as they navigate an onslaught of turns, hairpins, and a reaction-testing S curve. The drivers' need for speed goes a long way, but much of the high-intensity action stems from the capabilities of the SODIKART RTX, a pinnacle of cutting-edge go-kart technology.
SODIKART RTX: Under the Hood
- The Motor: The eco-friendly electric motor doesn't cough out noxious fumes or vision-obscuring smoke, and runs nearly silently. That doesn't mean it skimps on power, however—it's designed to kick races off with a quick boost of speed to get hearts pumping.
- The Driver's Seat: Racers can comfortably harness the kart's mighty power thanks to the fully adjustable seat, steering wheel, and pedals.
- The Safety System: A kart body with high-energy absorption and full-driver protection takes the brunt of bumps and crashes, ensuring racers don't get too jostled if the action gets hot.
- Attractions: After a thrilling race, visitors can roll on 4 bowling lanes, rack 'em up on 3 pool tables, or play 60 arcade games.
- Eats: The track-side restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, and is decked out with a fully stocked bar.
- Event Space: Private rooms equipped with all the A/V fixings provide enough space for hundreds of guests.