- Two Lipo-Light Treatments
- Four Lipo-Light Treatments
- Six Lipo-Light Treatments
iChill Cryotherapy and Floatation
To help visitors look and feel their best, iChill Cryotherapy and Floatation draws on numerous therapeutic methods. The three most notable, however, are cryotherapy, flotation therapy, and infrared-sauna therapy.
- Cryotherapy: During each cryotherapy session, guests spend 2 to 3 minutes inside a chamber cooled to -200°F to -240°F. This triggers the body's natural healing mechanisms, which may help reduce pain and inflammation and increase collagen production, among other benefits.
- Flotation therapy: Each tank is filled with Epsom-salt-infused water, which increases buoyancy. The combination of sensory deprivation and floating helps lull clients into a deeply meditative state, which can improve sleep, decrease pain and stress, and improve immune function.
- Infrared-sauna therapy: Infrared saunas bathe the skin in dry but relaxing infrared heat, increasing circulation and lymphatic flow. The dry heat can also ease pain and stiffness, soothe the aches of arthritis, and help people sweat out excess water weight.