Heated rooms filled with jade, red-clay balls, and salt promote wellness, and a hot tub soothes achy muscles
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Korean-style, therapeutic sauna rooms
- Hot tub with massage jets
- Herbal-steam sauna
- Jade room
- Red-clay-ball sauna room
- Customers can add spa services such as facials or massages for an additional charge
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
About Imperial Health Spa
Visiting Imperial Health Spa is like stepping back in time—to a Roman bathhouse, to be precise. The Las Vegas location's white-columned exterior resembles an ancient Italian palace, and features approximately 32,000 square feet of treatment rooms and heated saunas. Natural elements such as jade and salt are designed to balance bodily energy and oust toxins, and warm beds full of red-clay balls bolster circulation.
After à la carte services such as an intensive acupressure massage or exfoliating body scrub, guests head to the onsite restaurant for authentic Korean dishes. The spa provides plenty of lounging space—including a movie theater at the Las Vegas location.