All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 13, 2014
Reviewed October 3, 2013
Reviewed August 22, 2013
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$39 for a wellness package with two B12 shots (a $148 total value)
- Two B12 injections (a $40 value)
- One follow-up visit with a weigh-in and nutritional guidance
$69 for a wellness package with five B12 shots (a $208 total value)
- Five B12 injections (a $100 value)
- Four follow-up visits with weigh-ins and nutritional guidance
$99 for a wellness package with 10 B12 shots (a $308 total value)
- Ten B12 injections (a $200 value)
- Nine follow-up visits with weigh-ins and nutritional guidance
In addition to B12 injections and follow-up visits, each package includes the following:
- Initial consultation with a wellness consultant (a $79 value)
- Suggested meal plan
- One-month supply of ISMD green coffee bean supplements (a $29 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Valid only at listed location(s). All treatments must be used by same person. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Optiwell MD
At Optiwell MD, doctors shepherd clients through wellness programs designed to help them feel younger and increase their energy. Exams and lab work provide the medical team with baseline data at the start of the signature Count Down Diet—a guided, one-on-one support and nutrition regimen that can be supplemented with injections of vitamin B12, lipotropics, or big-band music, all of which are designed to boost energy. Hormone-replacement programs for both women and men aim to restore focus, wellness, and libido by adding hormone-replacement for testosterone injections, creams, and troches.