For $8, today's deal gets you $20 worth of coffee, wine, and small bites at In The Red Wine Bar & Café.
- Cozy, fireplace-warmed café and wine bar in the Phinney Ridge neighborhood
- Drink menu offers local and international wines by the glass, including Charles Smith "Eve" chardonnay ($5) and Substance syrah ($8)
- Lunch menu is served all day after 10:30 a.m., and features soup, grilled sandwiches, and salads ($5 each or $5 for two half-portions)
- Local & sustainable ingredients
- Free WiFi
- Vegan options
Yelpers give In The Red Wine Bar & Café an average of four stars:
- Checked out this little neighborhood wine bar for the first time, and it was great! Service was exceptional and the server gave us great advice. – Angela B.
- I just found this little wine bar/cafe and love it! It has a cozy atmosphere with big comfy chairs and chandeliers. It has good food at reasonable prices and good wine… – crystal s.
In The Red Wine Bar
Before it became a hotspot for wine enthusiasts, In The Red Wine Bar's space sheltered a Hansen Lamp & Shade starting in 1937. Its nostalgia-tinged decor—mix-matched wares and antique furniture—carries the tradition first set by the furniture store and complements the aging red, white, and sparkling wines that rotate through the menu on a regular basis. Local and independent craft beers round out the beverage supply, and the bar's edibles include bacon-wrapped dates and four types of mac 'n' cheese, along with a selection of vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free menu options, all made with local, sustainable ingredients. Along with stocking a wealth of varietals, the bar's staff dispenses wine knowledge with topics ranging from the fundamentals of tasting to tips for pairing wine with the appropriate horror flick.